Like many organisations, Ardent Recruitment Limited has been preparing for the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which comes into force in the UK on 25th May 2018. By engaging a local consultancy company, Mitigate GDPR Ltd, we commenced a GDPR Compliance project in December 2017 that impacted the whole business including:
- Our Senior Management engagement
- Staff training and awareness
- Information audit (what data is held and taken)
- Processing activities and the lawful basis agreed
- Data Privacy Impact Assessments
- A review of our 3rd party Suppliers and their readiness for assessment
- Policy framework and governance
- Processes for Data Subject Access requests and Breach Incident response
We have chosen to seek full compliance and ensure, going forward, we will treat all Personal Data collected and held by the company or shared or processed by us or our 3rd Party Suppliers in a secure manner, and will abide by the Regulations.
We are shortly reaching the end of the project and our new Privacy and Data Protection Policies will be in place by 25th May 2018, if not before. We will update this information accordingly.
If you have any concerns or would like to know more, please contact email@example.com.